Friday, 30 April 2010

Exhibition Dates!

Staffordshire University will be exhibiting my Photographic Degree Show titled, "Smaller than Life." The Big Opening is on the 11th June at 6.30pm until 9.30pm and remains open until the 19th. The addess is Staffordshire University, College Road, Stoke on Trent, ST4 2DE. My work will be surrounded by 30 of my very talented equals ranging from Fashion Photography to Documentary, Still Life to Portraiture and is definitely worth a visit.

The show then moves on to the Association of Photographers Gallery, 81 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4QS and opens to the public on the evening of the 30th June until the 3rd of July.

My Images act as a play on your logical perceptions. Through my own personal escapism I have produced optical illusions and alternate realities to share with others. The images shake everything you think you think you know about the way you see things.

Human beings tend to reconstruct nonsensical information into anything that makes sense and the way my images have been made suggest the subjects are miniature models. BUT The pictures are actually of real sized people and places and only through a technical photographic process do I change the way your eyes take the information in. My photographs are made to be enjoyed so I hope to see you there on the opening evening. And if you do show your face, prepare to be astounded.


No comments:

Post a Comment